Autism awareness month was a great success. We had a lot of discussion,learning and fun at our buddy school Gilmore and craft night event.A great success with our chocolate and bake sale thanks to the amazing people involved.
We everyone who donated prizes or their time and of course the Gilpin PAC. This was a team effortThanks to all your support we raised $5,000 for Canucks Autism Network
But just as as important we raised awareness,
Students! If you love drawing and artwork this is the opportunity for you to show off your skills. We have an exciting opportunity to design our own covers for both the primary and intermediate planners for 2018-2019. The contest will run from April 15- May 15 and the winner’s artwork will become the school planner cover for next year. We will choose one winner from the primary classes for the primary cover and one from intermediate for the intermediate planners.
The artwork itself must be:
- Hand drawn with colour.
- Paper cannot be folded, creased or wrinkled.
- No images must be taken from the internet.
- School House Publication will have copyright or permission to use the image after the contest..
- All contest entries are to be given to Mr. Dosanjh and clearly marked primary or intermediate.
Click below for the standard size image diagram to show the size of the content area for the printing press.
Join the women of our community for a night of fun and pampering, as we raise funds to enrich our children’s education.
Tickets are $35 in advance or $40 at the door
burnaby.schoolcashonline.com OR cheques payable to Gilpin PAC
Shadbolt Centre for the Arts, Burnaby
Friday, April 27th, 2018
- March 12, 2018 No Comments
- February 27, 2018 No Comments
February 23, 2018
Burnaby schools remain open on Friday, February 23rd. Parents/guardians are welcome to pick up their children early today, due to the current weather conditions.No Comments
- February 13, 2018 No Comments
- January 16, 2018 No Comments
- January 8, 2018 No Comments
- December 19, 2017 No Comments
- November 27, 2017 No Comments
- November 21, 2017 No Comments
- November 6, 2017 No Comments